Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Literary Addicts Weekly Meme - April 2, 2014


It’s time for the Literary Addicts Weekly Meme! The theme of this week is – If you were able to get 5 author autographs 
who would they be and why?

For me the choices would be as follows:

1. Charlaine Harris - because her Sookie Stackhouse series brought me back into reading for fun and introduced me to paranormal romance.

2. Laurell K. Hamilton - because her Anita Blake series is set in my hometown and I like how strong and yet vulnerable Anita is as a character.

3. Nora Roberts - because she is the queen of romance for me - whether it's books under the Nora name or the JD Robb name - love them both.

4. Tess Gerritsen - because I just love her Rizzoli and Isles series and can't wait for the new ones to come out

5. Elizabeth Peters - even though she's passed on her Amelia Peabody series incorporated my love of history and romance. Setting her books in Egypt made me want to be an armchair archeologyist.   



Join our group HERE to find out next week’s theme!



1 comment:

  1. I read the Sookie Stackhouse books as well. I loved the beginning of the series. I have read a lot of Nora Roberts books as well.

    ReplyDelete